October 2019 Facebook Live Video — Members Only
Watch the recording of our most recent Facebook Live video below. You can scroll down to read the transcript of the video.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE ADS:
- We have started the process of preparing to launch Facebook AND Google Ads for both birth persons and perspective members. The process looks similar, but is in fact very different with two separate audiences.
- Not only are we setting up ads, but we are also setting up email sequences for anyone who comes to our website.
- This is actually pretty in-depth and involves a lot of content creation.
- It is our goal to do as much of the selling process for YOU that we can. Most of our audience is familiar with birth photography, but not everyone is ready to invest in it.
- So we are in the beginning stages of creating content, blog posts, emails, downloadable guides, etc., for birthing persons.
- In addition to running ads to potential birth photography clients for you, we are also going to start running ads to potential birth photographers. Because not only do we want to bring you more clients, we also want to bring you a stronger community!
- We hope to launch all of this with the new website in early 2020!
- I am SO excited about this update! I will confess, I’m not a Pinterest guru myself. BUT! Brooke Flanagan has been helping quite a bit and I am really excited to share with you how much work she has done in just ONE month of taking over the project.
- We started with 112 monthly viewers total, we are now up to 16.6 THOUSAND monthly viewers and continuously growing!
- We have a goal of reaching 50k before the end of 2019!
- What is the big deal about Pinterest??
- When our members have blog posts or birth images on their websites, it is beneficial to them to pin these items to our Birth Photography board that they have been invited to. ALL MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THIS BOARD. Comment with your Pinterest account email address and we will invite you to the board.
- It is active; constantly being updated
- It is FREE!
- Because we are such a niche account and continuously adding content, we will more likely be shown at the top of searches. We want to pass this benefit to you!
- In addition, when YOU post to this board, it creates another level of legitimacy and helps get everyone’s work elevated to the top of search results. It’s a community effort!
Okay! And NOW what most of you are here to see:
OUR NEW BRAND AND LOGO:
- This process felt grueling!
- But I knew from the start that I wanted to rebrand IAPBP into something that felt:
- professional yet approachable,
- community minded and
- most importantly: something that showcases the talent of our members.
- I truly believe we have the best and most talented birth photographers in the world in this group, and I wanted a brand that would shout that from the rooftops! In addition, I wanted a website that made room for your imagery to be displayed!
- So, today I am showing you just a tiny peek into our new brand. I genuinely think it is best to wait until the entire website is complete to give you the full reveal… so I gathered a very small taste of the brand to share with you today.
- You can see it at www.birthphotographers.com/newbrand