Please review the official contest rules by clicking here.
To submit a valid entry you must be a current member of the International Association of Professional Birth Photographers. Click here to join our membership before entering the competition. All fields with a red * are required and must be filled in. Your total entries must not exceed 5 images. After clicking the Checkout button you will be directed to the second part of the submission process where your business information is collected. Payment will be required at the end of the submission process. Your entry will not be fully submitted without your payment.
STEP 1: Prepare your submissions
- You must be a current member of the International Association of Professional Birth Photographers in order to submit an image into the competition. If you are not a current member in good standing, click here to join before entering the competition.
- Entrants will provide two images per submission that are no larger than 8MB in size. (1) An unwatermarked image for review purposes only. This image will not be shared publicly. Unwatermarked images ensure a fair review process. When the event is complete these images will be deleted from the IAPBP server and not used in any other way. (2) A watermarked image. This image may be used in the future for IAPBP marketing purposes.
- Consider a creative title for your image. We highly recommend that you write your title in English as that’s the language our review team reads. Do NOT include your business information in the Title of your image.
- Resize your images to be maximum 3000px (on the long side) at 150dpi.
- Save your images in sRGB color profile for the most accurate color representation.
- Save your images with a maximum file size of 8MB.
- Keep in mind that whatever you submit in your form is exactly how your entry will be presented to the review team.
STEP 2: Upload your submissions